Choosing the Right Contractor
Replacing your homes roof is a large investment, filled with many choices and decisions to be made. Chief among those decisions is choosing the right contractor to install your new roof. The lifespan of new roofs are supposed to be 20 to 50 years, depending on the style of roof you choose. But that lifespan is dependent upon how well those materials are installed. This is why it is important to select a roofing contractor that will be there to stand behind their work for years to come.
When choosing a roofing contractor it is recommended that they provide you with the following information:
- Full Name and Address of the Company
- Company’s Age – How long have they been in the roofing industry?
- Roofing Credentials – Look for Manufacturer Certifications
- Insurances – Both General Liability and Workers Compensation
- Written Manufacturer Warranties
- Local References and Testimonials
- Carry all Required State and Local Business Licensing
For over 24 years J. Carnes and Son Roofing has been serving the roofing needs of the New Hampshire Seacoast. We are certified as both a GAF Master Elite Roofing Contractor and an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor, proving our commitment to quality and providing you with the best roofing warranties available.