Field Project Monitor
Roofing – Field Project Monitor
J. Carnes & Son Roofing – Hampton Falls, NH
J. Carnes & Son is looking to expand our team. We are a family owned and operated roofing company in New Hampshire. We specialize in residential shingle roof replacement, gutters, skylights and flat roofs. We are certified roofers with both Owens Corning & GAF. With over 35 years of experience in the roofing industry, you can bet we know the Seacoast and the best roofing solutions for New Hampshire. We pride ourselves on doing the job right. We do not cut corners or perform work in an unethical manner. The person that fills this position will be focused on our quality and our values.
This position will be responsible for communication and job organization throughout the customer’s project. We want an enjoyable, stress-free experience for our customers.
- Review project scope with Project Manager to get a clear understanding of what needs to be done and when it needs to be done.
- Job preparation – Verify that the crew will have everything they need to get the project done.
- Delivery, pick up’s and emptying of project dumpsters
- Pulling the building permit if applicable.
- Supply house trips if an unforeseen material is needed.
- Ensure that crews follow all safety procedures.
- Communicate directly with the Project Manager to give updates on the job progress.
- Quality inspection when a project is complete.
- Collect customer payment when applicable.
- Clean company field vehicles and trailers when needed.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- The ability to communicate in a professional manner
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- Must have a DOT medical card
- Must be self-motivated and possess superior time management skills
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus