Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communication with the customer the day of the job
- Contact customer and introduce yourself upon arrival and before crew begins work
- Review the scope of the project with the customer before the job is started
- Take pictures and document any existing damage to gutters, screens, siding, trees, walkways, driveways, fences, decks or any other property not mentioned.
- Supervise installation crews
- Insure crew is properly protecting house, decks, fences, shrubs or any other obstacles against damage.
- Take pictures of work in progress, document damaged wood needing replacement and any change orders and upload documents to CRM
- Communicate with crew members to insure job is completed according to product manufacturers specifications and Insure safety practices are being enforced throughout the entire day.
- Insure jobsite is thoroughly cleaned and magnets are used
- Coordinate with homeowner at completion of job to complete a final walk through, answer any questions, finalize invoice, confirm customer satisfaction and collect final payment.
- Pick up permits for applicable jobs
- Keep truck and equipment clean and in compliance with DOT specs.
- Supervisor is responsible for working a minimum of two Saturdays per month during busy season.
- Ability to problem solve and able to make decisions
- Hands on experience and knowledge in residential construction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with MS OFFICE and ability to learn company CRM.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in exterior construction or construction management
- Must have a valid driver’s license to drive a company vehicle
- Submit to a DOT Physical and Drug Screen
Base Salary: $40,000
- 2% of all additional work sold
- 10% of total job for work completed solely by Production Supervisor
153 Lafayette Rd.
Hampton Falls NH